Friday, November 9, 2012

Projects

Once upon a time I was going to start a podcast about gaming. Well to be honest it was first about pop culture in general and then it got narrowed down to gaming. We even got together to brainstorm ideas and create the website layout. Unfortunately life got in the way and the podcast was given a lower priority then most other things and it has since been relegated to running joke about how we will totally work on that. Those problems aside we still couldn't really nail down what the show would be about. We never really decided if it would be a video show or just audio. We couldn't decide if we were a review or rant or forecasting show. I'm still not sure what I would want to do with a show. I had things I wanted to talk about just like on other podcasts I've listened to but I don't know if people want to listen to my nasally droning voice talk about some of that stuff. I figure though that the best way to find out would be to put out such a show in horrible raw unpolished goodness and see if it can't be polished to something I'd be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment