Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Game Master Extraordinaire

The other day I was buying some movie tickets online and after the transaction was complete I received a pop up for business cards.  This isn't anything new, its the 100 cards for a dollar campaign that you see everywhere you go on the internet.  Now, like a lot of my friends, I had played around with the card designer and made goofy cards for myself.

This time I decided to actually go through with it and make a card for myself.  Since I don't currently own a business, I made one for my game mastering.


As you can see, its quite a lovely little card and if you've received one from somewhere it's pointed you at this blog.  Here you will find my posts about all manner of gaming topics. I hope you will stay and read and comment on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment